Alcoscan new alcohol tester model
- NO CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- EASY REPLACE SENSOR PANEL AND MODULE
- Polyethylene protective helmet
- Working temperature: -10ºC / +50ºC
- Electrical insulation to 440Vac
Harness Climax 10 Basic
- Appropriate for working at a height not requiring securing devices. Dorsal fall arrest attachment point (A) with a 8 mm steel D buckle, to connect to a fall arrest system. 45 mm polyester
UV safety glasses
- Optical class lens: 1 Scratch resistance poly-carbonate lens Recommended for protection from risk of impact by low-energy, high-velocity particles (F)
Please be informed that our company imports from Q3 Innovations a DOT/NTHSA and FDA (K) approved Breath Alcohol Screener. (MADE IN U.S.A) The AlcoHAWK series is the only line of personal alcohol detectors that have achieved the tough FDA 510 K DOT/NHTSA clearance.
The AlcoHawk® Precision is one of the most popular units in the AlcoHawk® series line. It features a robust professional design made of impact resistant abs material. The unit screens for the presence of alcohol quickly and is an ideal solution for portable tester with professional quality. This unit is equipped with a clear Ruby Red L.E.D. display. Includes 5 mouthpieces, 9 volt battery, and a hard carrying case. A DOT Conforming Breath Alcohol Screener and FDA 510k Pre-market Clearance.
BRIGHT STAR FLASHLIGHTS
EN 50 014 For explosive atmospheres general requirements.
EN 50 019 For explosive atmospheres requirements increased safety.
EN 50 020 For explosive atmospheres requirements intrinsic safety.