Pilot Marine Supplies has developed long-standing relationships with a wide range of international customers since 1995 and as the Shipping industry and its economic activities develop, the Company is well placed to cater to the needs of new entrants to the market.
The Company is internationally registered in many of the industry’s global directories of ship suppliers.
We work with ship owners as well as agents, contractors, inland and offshore catering companies and we enjoy long-term relationships with the authorities in each port. We pride ourselves in sourcing products locally and from the most respected suppliers in the international maritime industry.Further references on work done by Pilot can be provided to new clients upon request.
We fully understand that you want quality and service at the right price in one convenient location, and we deliver. From nuts and bolts, technical products safety, frozen, fresh, food products bonded ones and cabin stores, can deliver all your shipping requirements at a very high quality and competitive price.
With our experience dating back to 1995, and with thousands of satisfied clients a testament to our success, Pilot Marine Supplies is committed to maintaining its high level of service and in maintaining its reputation as one of the most efficient supply companies in the world.
- We stock a complete line of cabin stores, deck, engine, and safety, if we don’t have it in stock, we can find it! We adjust our inventory to meet the needs
of our customers
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our staff is experienced in the business of supplying ships
- Your emergency is our emergency
- Deliveries are made with our own fleet of trucks by our own courteous & helpful drivers
- We offer competitive prices and unsurpassed service
- On time deliveries
- We service all major European and East Mediterranean ports
- We deliver by any means to all major ports worldwide